When Growing Your Business as an entrepreneur this is the message you want to send to your customers.
They want to know, like, and trust you before they will do business with you.
How to Gain Respect
Respect is earned when you show respect to someone else. To respect someone is to acknowledge them for who they are.
- Be kind. Always be polite to everyone you meet during the day, from your spouse and children to your co-workers, to the checkout person at the grocery store. It shows them that you appreciate them
- Act respectfully.to everyone that you meet by the way you talk to them and the tone in your voice.
- Listen well—when you listen to someone make sure to let them know
- Be useful.by helping someone in need
- Don’t make excuses.for yourself when you’re wrong—admit it
- Let go of anger. because it doesn’t serve you well and holds you back from reaching your goals
- Be willing to change and admit when you’re wrong
What is Honesty?
By being honest you show that you have morals, integrity, and ethics.
1. Honest people don’t worry about being popular
2. Honest people stand by their beliefs
3. Honest people are thick skinned
4. Honest people have close friends
5, Honest people are trusted by their peers
What is Loyalty?
It’s known as the quality of being loyal to someone or something. Loyalty can be defined as the willingness to make an investment or personal sacrifice to strengthen a relationship. This is an important fact to need in business when building your customer base, You need this from employees to reduce turnover. When you have high turnover in a company you’re losing money because it takes money to train new employees. One way to build loyalty is with recognition and rewards. You can also offer rewards to customers by offering discounts or free shipping when their purchases reach a certain amount.