What You Need to do to Find Your Life Purpose
To gain clarity as you re-orient your life toward your priorities and goals for your purpose.
You ask yourself questions such as:
- What does significance look like for me, and how do you attain it?
- What is God’s purpose for my life?
- How does the desire for significance dovetail with the other important elements of my life? ( i.e., marriage, family, a need for continued income)
- How much (success, wealth, lifestyle, acclaim, etc) is enough?
- What is your personal mission for your life?
- How can you find a best-fit role?
- How can you leave a legacy?
Ways to Find Your Life Purpose
- What are the things you love to do and come easily to do?
- What are the qualities you enjoy expressing the most in the world?
- Do you have a life purpose statement written down?
- Do you listen to your heart and follow it?
- Do you have a clear vision of the road you want to travel?
- Are you clear about your life purpose?
- When did you experience the greatest joy in your like?
- Do you know how to find your life purpose?
- Have you aligned your goals with your life purpose and goals?
- Do you need to change your life purpose?
What’s Your Success Formula?
Consistently ask yourself these questions about your life purpose:
- Are you where you want to be?
- Have you accomplished all you thought you would by now?
- Are you enjoying the lifestyle, travel, weekends and leisure pursuits you’ve always dreamed of?
- Do you want a more fulfilling career or business?
- Could your relationships be deeper, more rewarding, and more meaningful?
When you understand your life purpose it helps you set up and work on your goals. When you dread going to work or the environment you’re working in, then it’s not your life purpose and you need to find ways to change it.
With the right tools, everyone can cultivate a mindset of success, and discover their greatest life purpose.